The refurbishment of the old department store to store a new 4 star hotel. There are now 270 hotel rooms and restaurant and meeting rooms. Furthermore, there are shops on the ground floor. It all started with Daells Varehus to whom the architect William Lauritzen signed the delicate modern building - sometime in the 1930´ties. Since the same store after three generations tremendous unfortunately felt obliged to close, TK Development saw the opportunities. The old building is now lovingly restored with the old style preserved, despite the fact that there now is a luxury hotel instead of a department store.