Titanic Signature Building

Architect: Todd Architects

Contractor: Martin McLaughlin Drylining Ltd.

 
The Titanic Signature Building is a 14 000 sqm building situated in what was once the world’s biggest shipyard.

It was here the White Star Line built its three Olympic sized ships, including the Titanic which sailed in its first tragic journey in 1912 making this its 100th anniversary in April.

The landmark six storey aluminum and glass pavilion contains a civic museum, gallery, cafes and conference centre, and is the centre piece of this development.